Episode #1 Show Notes
- Unemployment at 9.2% in July from the Columbia Daily Tribune
- Local jobs may contain phantom workers from STLtoday.com
- Missouri Prop-C vote yields wide range of political effect from the Columbia Missourian
- Neosho council receives OK to resurrect property tax from The Joplin Globe
- More higher education cuts forecast for Missouri from SEMissourian.com
- Nixon ‘lectures’ college chiefs from STLtoday.com
I am the co-founder of StateSurge.com; a government transparency website that strives to deliver government data in a way that is useful to the people and help citizens interact with the government. I also work in Saint Louis, Missouri helping develope the technology needed in modern politics.