Are you worried what direction our local, state and national government is heading…. Here’s your opportunity to have a voice in your state capitol!
United for Missouri’s Future is a non-for-profit 501 (c)(3) organization, committed to educating and enlightening citizens about the impact state and federal economic policies have on our state.
By contributing to United for Missouri’s Future‘s efforts, you are helping reach over 76,500 members statewide. And, in return, giving voice to like-minded citizens that are being heard in the halls of Jefferson City and around the state. As always, all donations are tax deductible and used to support our statewide mission.
During the legislative session, we provided timely educational information to you our members about activities as they were occurring. We helped educate Missourians’ on:
- Tax Reform changes including SB509 and the House and Senate override of the Governor’s veto and how it is beneficial to Missourians.
- Medicaid Expansion and it’s negative impact on Missourians. It did not pass. We will continue to collaborate with other groups to make sure Missourians understand Medicaid Expansion is Obamacare!
- Employee Freedom failed to receive enough votes in the House.
- Common Core Standards will be changing with the passing of HB1490 but much more remains to be done.
- Missouri’s Energy Policy and regulation under an overreaching Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
United for Missouri’s Future has successfully worked to enable our members to be in a position to make a difference in our state. You can help us continue having an impact by clicking: United for Missouri’s Future.
Missouri and the nation have a long road ahead of us and we need your help to continue to educat and have an impact throughout our great state. By working together and supporting effective organizations like United for Missouri’s Future you can make a difference in our future.
Thank you in advance for your support!
United Missouri’s Future
PS- your donation to United for Missouri’s Future is tax deductible if you send it before December 31, 2014. If you wish to mail your donation, please send it to, PO Box 11466, Springfield, MO 65808.